Originally published January of 2017
Let’s face it, size matters!
There is no one perfect handbag for every occasion! Some days you need a large bag and some days a small bag will do. Here are some perfect examples of when, where and what to wear!
Big handbags (like our XOXO Tote) are great for:
- Moms on the go
- Business women who need to carry their workload (and maybe a change of outfit for drinks after!)
- Travel (perfect for overnights or as carry-on bags for planes)
What I find works great, keep a small bag inside the large one for nights out or just to keep all your important stuff in easy reach.
Medium handbags (like my Messenger Bag) are perfect for:
- If you need to have everything but the kitchen sink at your finger tips
- If you have young kids and need to keep toys or books for their entertainment
- Keep the usual suspects with you (wallet, makeup, phone, change purse)
- Even fit iPads or tablets
- Evenings out
- Quick errands
- To stick inside that big tote
- If your health makes it difficult to carry a big, heavy bag
- Even everyday (I use the Hands-Free Wristlet)
So I hope that helps you with your next handbag search! Remember, there is always something out there that will fit your needs and be sure to check out our fun & funky handbags!
I would love to hear about a special bag you wore for a special occasion (or not so special), tell me in the comments. Oh and don’t forget to pin the pics to help others!